Ozarks Healthcare is seeking a BE/BC family physician. Join us in an area where small-town friendliness still exists! We offer a high quality of life and a low cost of living. It’s a great safe place to raise a family in an area that allows you to achieve a work/life balance.
We are a fully-integrated healthcare system devoted to exceptional patient care provided by leading physicians. Ozarks Healthcare owns and operates seven Rural Health Clinics in south-central Missouri and one in north-central Arkansas. Physicians have the flexibility to work/live at various clinics/towns where they feel would best fit their professional and personal needs.
All clinics are Rural Health Clinics and located in underserved areas. Therefore, Physicians can qualify for student loan support provided by the National Health Service Corps and Ozarks Healthcare. Ozarks Healthcare does accept J1 and H1B applicants. We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
- Competitive salary
- Generous sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Monthly educational stipend while you complete your training
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues, and journals.
- We provide Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate. This is a claims-made policy. If the Physician completes the term of the agreement, Ozarks Healthcare will provide tail coverage.
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B and 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- 40 days annual PTO which includes holidays, CME's and sick days.