Ozarks Healthcare is searching for a compassionate BE/BC general surgeon to join our team of two other general surgeons. You’ll experience a team-oriented work environment with experienced colleagues. Exciting things are happening at Ozarks Healthcare, and now is a great time to become a part of our team. We have recently held the grand opening of our new 20,000 square-foot Women's Center that houses modern labor and delivery rooms, gynecological surgery facilities, and educational spaces. Our new, 100,000 square-foot expansion includes flexible clinics, procedure suites, centralized imaging facilities, an updated pharmacy, and a new food service area. More information:
- Call is 1:3
- Currently, there are two full-time general surgeons employed by the hospital and one private practice general surgeon in the community.
- General Surgery Clinic has moved into a new 100,000 square-foot expansion
- Currently performs colorectal, general surgery, and endoscopy
- General Surgery Clinic is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Physicians have their own nurse plus additional float nurses
- 6 OR rooms, 3 procedure suites
- MD Anesthesia coverage
- Strong primary care referral base
- 12-bed ICU with two critical care specialists
- 24/7 hospitalist coverage
- Interventional Radiology
- Annual ER visits: 28,000 – 30,000
- Annual Scopes: approximately 2,000
Ozarks Healthcare does accept J1 and H1B applicants. We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers, and there is no waiver application deadline.
- Competitive salary based on MGMA standards
- $25,000 sign-on bonus
- $10,000 relocation reimbursement
- Monthly educational stipend while you complete your training
- Student loan support up to $100,000
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- Eight weeks of paid time off annually
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year
Ozarks Healthcare is a 114-bed Joint Commission accredited regional referral facility, servicing approximately 180,000 population in a nine-county area in south central Missouri and north central Arkansas. Over 100 active physicians are on the medical staff comprised of half primary care and half specialists. Ozarks Healthcare has extensive outreach programs consisting of 23 physician-staffed health clinics plus very active home health, home care, and hospice programs. We provide a number of services not normally found in rural areas.