Ozarks Healthcare is searching for a compassionate BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join our Heart Care Services team and share responsibilities in our Cath Lab. You’ll experience a team-oriented work environment with experienced colleagues. Our team currently consists of a cardio-thoracic surgeon, two interventional, one invasive, one non-invasive cardiologist, and one AANP. Our cardiology program is very busy and growing. We have a Level II STEMI program with 24/7 STEMI coverage. We preform over 300 interventions per year and the number is increasing. Position is open because one of our interventional cardiologists is relocating.
Ozarks Healthcare does accept J1 and H1B applicants. We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers, and there is no waiver application deadline.
- Excellent salary based on MGMA standards
- $25,000 sign on bonus
- $10,000 relocation reimbursement
- Monthly educational stipend while you complete your training
- Student loan support up to $100,000
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals
- 8 Weeks of Paid Time Off annually
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year
Ozarks Healthcare is a 114-bed Joint Commission accredited regional referral facility, servicing approximately 180,000 population in a nine-county area in south central Missouri and north central Arkansas. Over 100 active physicians are on the medical staff comprised of half primary care and half specialists. Ozarks Healthcare has extensive outreach programs consisting of 23 physician-staffed health clinics plus very active home health, home care, and hospice programs. We provide a number of services not normally found in rural areas.