Join us in the beautiful Missouri Ozarks! Ozarks Healthcare seeks a compassionate, BE/BC Oncologist or Hematology Oncologist to join two other Hem Oncs in a thriving practice in West Plains, MO. You will be employed by Ozarks Healthcare. You’ll discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top-quality education, safe setting, and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country.
Ozarks Healthcare is expanding and renovating its Multi-Disciplinary Cancer Center which currently consists of 2 Medical Oncologists and 1 Radiation Oncologist. Construction will consist of a new infusion center expanded to 21 chairs, and the center will have its own pharmacist. Ozarks Healthcare is approved for the 340B drug discount program. The preferred candidate will have an interest in palliative medicine and willing to see a significant volume of Hematology. Here’s more:
- Approximately 450 new cancer cases per year
- Strong, robust Oncology program has grown 5% per year for the last 10 years.
- Strong Primary Care base
- Cardiothoracic surgeon and Neurosurgeon available
- Call is 1:3
- Support staff includes: 1 nurse, front desk staff, 1 NP, 6 infusion-certified RN’s
State-of-the-Art Equipment including:
- Veran “Peripheral” Lung Navigation System for bronchoscopy and needle localization
- Olympus Endobronchial Ultrasound System
- Olympus 4mm and Pentax 5 mm Bronchoscopes
- Varian Linear Accelerator with 3D, IMRT, and SBRT treatment capabilities
- GE – Large Bore 4D CT for motion management evaluation of lung tumors
West Plains, MO is in an underserved area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants. We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
- Competitive salary
- Generous sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Student loan support available up to $100,000.
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues, and journals.
- Ozarks Healthcare provides Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- 40 days annual PTO which includes holidays, CME’s and sick days