If 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, excellent support staff, generous package sounds good to you….then welcome to your new home in the beautiful Missouri Ozarks! Ozarks Healthcare in West Plains Missouri is looking to employ two inpatient psychiatrists to cover our adult (18 & over) 22-bed adult psych unit. This is a full-time position with very limited call. Call is provided by the Hospitalists from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m. Inpatient unit support staff consists of 1 Nurse manager, 2 RNS, 1 LPN, 2 CNAs, 1 unit secretary, and social service staff including 2 discharge planners. Here’s more:
- Average in-patient census is 17
- Average length of stay is 4 days
- Average new patients per day: 3
- Average admissions per day: 3
- Average follow-ups per day: 14
- ER physicians do ER consults
- Psych will do hospital consults
- Psych will do H & P’s
- Salary based on MGMA median
- Generous Sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- We provide Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate. This is a claims made policy. If Physician completes term of agreement, Ozarks Healthcare will provide tail coverage.
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22.00/month. Family rate: $154/month.
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
If you prefer an outpatient practice with a traditional schedule, Ozarks Healthcare is also seeking a BE/BC psychiatrist to provide outpatient services to both children and adults. You’ll experience a team-oriented work environment with experienced colleagues and minimal administrative responsibilities. Ozarks Healthcare Behavioral Health Center consists of comprehensive ancillary services including 30 case managers, Neuro Psychological testing, Psycho Therapy Services, 105 employees, and a 22-bed Adult Inpatient Psych Unit.
- Position is open due to increased volume.
- Currently, there are 2 full-time Psychs, 1 Part-time, and 1 tele-Psych.
- Outpatient is located across the street from the hospital. Hospital also contains a 22-bed adult inpatient Psych unit.
- Clinic consists of on-site lab, on-site EKG, dedicated phone nurse, Nurse Practitioner
- Opportunity for Tele-Psych at out outlying clinics.
- Position is Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Physicians have their own nurse
- Competitive salary based on MGMA standards
- $25,000 sign-on bonus
- $10,000 relocation reimbursement
- Ozarks Healthcare Student loan support up to $100,000
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues, and journals
- 40 days of Earned Time Off (ETO) annually
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D