Pulmonology / Critical Care
Ozarks Healthcare is looking to employ an Interventional Pulmonologist or General Pulmonologist interested in outpatient and inpatient.
- Veran “Peripheral” Lung Navigation System for bronchoscopy and needle localization
- Olympus Endobronchial Ultrasound System
- Olympus 4mm and Pentax 5 mm Bronchoscopes
- Varian Linear Accelerator with 3D, IMRT, and SBRT treatment capabilities
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy
- GE – Large Bore 4D CT for motion management evaluation of lung tumors
- 2 CT scanners with low dose screening capabilities
OZH expanded and renovated its Multi-Disciplinary Cancer Center which consists of 2 Medical Oncologists and 1 Radiation Oncologist. The Cancer Treatment Center has a new infusion center with 21 chairs. OZH is approved for the 340B drug discount program. Here’s more:
- Approximately 450 new cancer cases per year
- Consult the 12 bed ICU. (ICU is not closed and Hospitalists oversee ICU)
- Oversee multidisciplinary rounds
- Bronchs performed in OR, ICU, or may also be performed in endoscopy suite.
- 6 OR’s
- Extremely light call – not necessary to come in all weekends when on call.
- Emergencies (code blue, intubations, lines) are handled by Hospitalists and ER physicians
- Provide consultative services only (average 2 consults per week) – therefore extremely light call (not necessary to come in all weekends when on-call)
- Integral part of developing Lung Nodule/Lung Cancer Screening program
- Strong, robust Oncology program
- Cardiothoracic surgeon available
- Practice approximations:
- 20 – 30% Inpatient (Half floor patients, half ICU)
- 70 – 80% Outpatient (minimal sleep practice)
West Plains, MO is in an underserved area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants. We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
- Competitive salary
- Generous sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Student loan support available up to $100,000.
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- OMC provides Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- 40 days annual PTO which includes holidays, CME’s and sick days