Ozarks Healthcare is recruiting a well-rounded radiologist due to retirement of a long term physician and rapid department growth. Ozarks Healthcare is a collegial, multispecialty hospital practice with over 100 physicians with physician-led medical staff. The Radiology Department consists of two full-time, board-certified radiologists and a full complement of administrative staff. Enjoy a “turn key” practice with minimal administrative burdens. Single platform Fuji PACS merged across the hospital system with the latest voice to text Powerscribe software to maximize efficiency. In house PACS administrators and full time IT support available to ease administrative burden and allow focus on clinical work.
Employed position with daytime hours, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., and teleradiology support after hours. Approximate volume is 100 cases per day. Weekend call and holidays are shared equally among radiologists. 1:3 weekends. Mammography and Light IR consisting of CT/US guided biopsies and drains are required. Share equally in vacation from day one, with 40 days off per year. Fellowship stipend available for the right candidate.
- Needle Biopsy
- Stereotactic Core Needle Biopsy
- GE Radiology Equipment
- GE 16 slice and 128 slice CT
- GE 1.5T MRI at Imaging Center and in Shaw Medical Building
- Toshiba Ultrasound
- Hologic Mammography and Stereotactic Equipment
- GE Nuclear Med Cameras
• Hospital employed outpatient practice
• We offer loan repayment up to $100,000
• Competitive salary based on MGMA
• Call 1:4 – split evenly to equalize RVU’s amongst the group
• Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
• Up to $4,500 per year for CME's and professional licensure
• 40 Days of Paid Time Off per year
• Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision
Ozarks Healthcare is a 114-bed Joint Commission accredited regional referral facility, servicing approximately 180,000 population in a nine-county area in south central Missouri and north central Arkansas. Over 100 active physicians are on the medical staff comprised of half primary care and half specialists. A number of services not normally found in rural areas are provided. For example, we have exceptionally strong programs in areas of interventional and non-interventional cardiology, obstetrics, urology, cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopedic and general surgery. Additionally, OMC provides medical and radiation oncology services and has extensive outreach programs consisting of 23 physician-staffed health clinics plus very active home health, home care, and hospice programs.