Ozarks Healthcare seeks a compassionate, well-qualified Urologist to join its thriving Urology Practice! You will be employed by Ozarks Healthcare, a community-owned, non-profit hospital that services an 8-county area of 160,000 people. Enjoy working with a collaborative team including the physician who founded the clinic 20 years ago. Physician has the autonomy to make the practice what they want. Current Urologist is moving his practice to a part-time basis and willing to feed cases to the new physician. At Ozarks Healthcare, you will discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top-quality education, safe setting, and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country. Here's more:
- Strong referral base with more than 100 physicians including a strong core of primary care physicians as well as numerous specialists
- Wide range of services offered includes open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, neurosurgery, neurology, orthopedics, medical and radiation oncology, and wound care
- Physician will have Nurse Practitioner support
- 6 OR rooms
- Share call with one other experienced Urologist
- Position is available due to high volume and current Urologist has moved to part-time basis (current patient waiting period is 6-8 weeks)
- Up-to-date Laparoscopic equipment (no robot available)
West Plains, MO is in an underserved area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants. We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
- Competitive salary
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Student loan support available up to $100,000.
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- Ozarks Healthcare provides Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- 40 days annual PTO which includes holidays, CME’s and sick days