Family Medicine Services
Ozarks Healthcare's family medicine clinics are committed to improving the quality of life for all the people in our region through accessible health care services. We know how important it is to have high-quality health care available in your own community. That is why we have invested in your health through our physicians, nurse practitioners, and clinics.
Our medical staff and health care professionals are here to provide personalized, high-quality medical services and we will continue to take a proactive role in being responsive to your community's needs.
Services for adults and children include:
- Family Medicine (Newborn through End of Life Care)
- Women’s Health (Prenatal & Family Planning)
- Chronic Care Management
- Workman's Comp
- Physical/Wellness Exams
- Lab and Digital X-Ray
- Laceration Repair/Minor Office Procedures
- Behavioral Healthcare - Individual/Couple/Family Counseling
- Rehabilitation Services (Occupational, Pelvic, Physical, Speech)
Beginning February 2021
- Board-certified Pulmonologist
- Lung Screening
If you are pleased with the compassionate care that you have received at Ozarks Healthcare Mountain Grove, please take a moment to leave us a review on Google.