The Ozarks Healthcare Sleep Center offers testing, including overnight sleep studies, to help find the source of an individual’s sleep problems. The staff works with a patient’s personal physician to provide necessary treatment.
About the Sleep Center
- Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Performs studies on people of all ages, including children
- Staffed by four technicians, who are licensed respiratory therapists and/or registered in polysomnography (sleep studies)
- Each sleep test is interpreted by a Board Certified Sleep Specialist with specialized training in sleep disorders
About the Facility
The Sleep Center moved to a new, completely renovated, state-of-the-art facility in 2013. The facility includes six private rooms for sleep studies.
Each room includes:
- Private bathroom with shower
- Large flat-screen television
- Controlled heating & cooling unit
Scheduling a Sleep Study
Patients may schedule a sleep study at the Ozarks Healthcare Sleep Center by calling Centralized Scheduling at 417-257-5901.