When you are choosing a family medicine or primary care provider, Ozarks Healthcare Family Medicine has world-class, compassionate medical experts you can rely on for all of your healthcare needs.
Ozarks Healthcare Medical Group’s Family Medicine providers belong to a team that can care for more patients using their collective expertise beyond what any individual clinic can offer. It is a multispecialty practice providing you an expert diagnosis, treatment, and ongoing care for a wide range of acute and chronic conditions.
Your primary care provider (PCP) plays a critical role in the healthcare of you and your family and is often the first point of contact for patients at Ozarks Healthcare. Our expert family medicine providers are extensively trained and experienced, providing compassionate, coordinated care backed by the full resources of the Ozarks Healthcare System.
Whether you need a physical, are not feeling well, or are seeking treatment for any number of symptoms, your Family Medicine Provider is your trusted health partner who knows your medical history, helps manage your medical records as part of Ozarks Healthcare's single electronic medical records, helps manage your medications and screenings. Regular visits to your Family Medicine (or primary care) Provider is the best way to practice preventive care for all your healthcare needs.
Comprehensive Primary Care in the Ozarks
Services provided by family practice physicians:
- Diagnose and treat illnesses.
- Provide preventative care such as well-child visits, health-risk assessments, and immunization and screening tests.
- Provide personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle, managing chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension.
- Coordinate care provided by other subspecialists.
- Provide continuing and comprehensive health care for individuals and families.
- Integrates the biological, clinical, and behavioral sciences in order to treat all ages, genders, each organ system, and every disease entity.
Personalized, Expert Primary Care
Providing the highest quality care possible using evidence-based medicine and providing you with support and self-management tools to reach your personal health goals.
Addressing all aspects of your health, including preventative services, acute/sick care, management of chronic conditions, and behavioral health needs.
Coordinating your care with any specialists or outside services necessary to best meet your needs.
Interested in learning more about our convenient family care clinics and providers at Ozarks Healthcare after reviewing our services, call the location nearest you.
- Alton, MO 417-778-7227
- Gainesville, MO 417-679-4613
- Mammoth Spring, AR 870-625-3145
- Mountain Grove, MO 417-926-6563
- Mountain View, MO 417-934-2273
- Thayer, MO 417-264-7136
- West Plains, MO 417-257-5911
- Winona, MO 573-325-4237