At Ozarks Healthcare General Surgery we know that choosing a state-of-the-art facility and an expert surgeon is critical when making important decisions about surgical interventions. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of surgical care including pre- and post-surgical care close to home so that you can receive expert care while being able to convalesce at home.
Our team of highly trained surgeons and staff are experts in a broad array of surgeries. Our surgical team works together to manage your surgical preparation, procedure, post-care and appropriate follow-up care.
Comprehensive Surgical Care in the Ozarks
Contemplating a surgical procedure is a significant medical decision. Our surgical team has the tools and expertise required to perform a wide variety of surgical procedures addressing the following conditions:
- Breast disorders and diseases
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Gallbladder, hernia, and colon surgery
- EGD, Colonoscopy
- GI diseases, Foregut disorders (GERD, difficulty swallowing, laparoscopic hiatal hernia repair, achalasia)
- Dialysis and chemotherapy access
- Skin cancers, soft tissue tumor surgery
- Weight loss surgery, Endoluminal Bariatric Therapy (gastric balloon placement)
- Amputations, wound care, and hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Temporal artery biopsy