At Ozarks Healthcare Pediatrics, we know it's the little things that matter. By choosing a Pediatrician, you can know that your child is being treated by an expert in children's health. We specialize in caring for newborns, children, adolescents, and teens through the age of 21.
Pediatricians are doctors who manage the health of your child, including physical, behavior, and mental health issues. They're trained to diagnose and treat childhood illnesses, from minor health problems to serious diseases.
To take care of your child, your pediatrician will:
- Do physical exams
- Give your child vaccinations
- Make sure he/she meets milestones in growth, behavior, and skills
- Diagnose and treat your child's illnesses, infections, injuries, and other health problems
- Give you information about your child's health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs
- Answer your questions about your little one's growth and development
- Refer you to specialists if they think your child needs expert care
We are experts in:
- Pediatric care
- Newborn care in the hospital
- Well-child exams
- Milestones/developmental evaluations
- Treatment for illnesses and injuries
- School and sports physicals
If you are pleased with the compassionate care that you have received at Ozarks Healthcare Pediatrics, please take a moment to leave us a review on Google.