Meals During Your Stay
Wholesome, nourishing, and well-balanced meals are an important part of your treatment and recovery. Ozarks Healthcare makes every effort to provide nutritious meals that are prepared according to your doctor's orders.
You will receive a menu daily from your nurse. The menu includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner selections for the next day. You are asked to select your meals and give the menu back to your nurse. If you are placed on a special diet, nutrition services will modify your food to meet your dietary needs. Breakfast is served to patients between 7:00 and 8:00 a.m.; lunch between 11 a.m. and noon; and dinner from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Visitors are welcome to eat in the cafeteria, located on the first floor. Hours the cafeteria is open to the public are:
- 7 - 9 am Regular breakfast menu
- 9 - 10 am Deli items, snacks and beverages only
- 11 am - 1pm Regular lunch menu
- 1 - 2 pm Deli items, snacks and beverages only
- 4 - 6pm Pre-made salads, sandwiches, soups and salad bar
Weekends and holidays only lunch is served.